What's Really In Your Hemp Oil
Cannabidiol, or Hemp oil, has become a popular natural treatment for various conditions ranging from physical pain to emotional distress. It is a supplement that can easily be incorporated by adding a few drops into your food and drink or simply taking a few drops on its own to begin feeling its effects. It may also exist as a sublingual or capsule application.
Find out how quickly hemp oil is effective by reading this helpful blog!
Before you jump on the Hemp bandwagon, make sure you know just what is in your Hemp oil and why you may want to add it into your day.
What is Hemp, anyway? Hemp, or cannabidiol, is extracted from the Cannabis sativa plant, or the hemp plant. This phytochemical compound is then diluted with a carrier oil so that it may be ingested or applied directly on the skin.
Hemp, though derived from the Cannabis sativa plant, is not a psychoactive substance because it only has small to nonexistent amounts of THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol.
Instead, it provides users with a natural alternative to chemical forms of pain relief and emotional balance.
How can you safely buy Hemp oil and ensure that you are getting the highest quality product for your needs?
- First and foremost, pay attention to the THC content of your oil. Look for oils that contain 0.3% THC or less.
- Next, pay attention to the list of ingredients in your Hemp product. It is always best to look for all-natural oils and to research any ingredients on the list that you don’t recognize.
- Finally, look for products from brands that you trust. Companies that use natural ingredients and that have tested their products in 3rd party laboratories will often have the purest quality Hemp without harmful contaminants or excess THC content.
Doing your research beforehand can help you to find the best product for your needs and save you from buying faulty products.
Hemp oil can be a fantastic solution to your musculoskeletal pain and emotional distress. For the highest and purest quality of Hemp products possible, choose Well Theory.
Dr. Meredith Warner is the creator of Well Theory and The Healing Sole. She is a board-certified Orthopedic Surgeon and Air Force Veteran.
She is on a mission to disrupt traditional medicine practices and promote betterment physically, spiritually and mentally to many more people. She advocates for wellness and functional health over big pharma so more people can age vibrantly with more function and less pain.
At Well Theory, Our surgeon-designed products are FDA Registered and formulated to help people:
- Manage the symptoms of musculoskeletal pain
- Recover vibrantly from orthopedic related surgeries
- Fill the gaps in our daily diets
- Manage pain associated with inflammation
Surgeon Formulated For Your Peace of Mind
Natural Ingredients + Cutting-Edge Medical Breakthroughs.